October 31, 2008

Progress?

Our first shipment of fabric has arrived! It arrived sooner than we had hoped as we do not have the building ready yet. This will be a big work weekend for us as we try to finish the walls, make ceiling repairs and prep the floor so that the carpet can be laid next week. The internet was installed today and the telephone will be installed on Monday. Hopefully the electrical will be finished at the beginning of the week also. Slowly, but surely, we are making progress!

1 comment:

5acre Designs said...

Hi girls. I met you at the Moda Warehouse the day before Market. I am the owner of 5acre Designs. Your Blog looks great. I read all of your posts and I can't believe how hard you've all worked in such a short amount of time. I bookmarked your Blog so I can check it out regularly. Good luck with the shop and I will contact you via email regarding my patterns. Mindy